Stay tuned for CEJ’s legal clinic dates.
Attend a legal clinic of one of our partner organizations:
- Sustainable Economies Law Center Legal Cafes
- New Business Practicum Office Hours
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights LSE clinics and workshops
In addition to clinics, CEJ occasionally provides educational legal workshops on specific topics. The purpose of these workshops is to share free legal information and resources with communities interested in specific areas of our work. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Think Outside the Boss (how to start a worker-owned co-op)
- Legal Eats (starting a small food business)
- Cooperative and Alternative Housing Solutions
If your community group is interested in CEJ hosting a workshop with your organization or in your community, reach out to us at: CEJ @ ebclc.org
For a comprehensive list of all upcoming workshops between EBCLC and SELC, please visit SELC’s page on Resilient Communities Legal Cafe.