Job Announcement: Human Resources CoordinatorThursday, March 7, 2019
EBCLC seeks a temporary Human Resources Coordinator to provide operational support to core HR functions for a minimum three (3) month period during an organizational transition. The Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Finance and Administration to support recruitment, onboarding, benefits management, and payroll processing, and be responsive to employee HR-related questions and concerns.
- Support the recruitment of open positions including to post job announcements internally & externally and process applications as they are submitted
- Maintain internal tracking documents related to applicants and hiring decisions
- Coordinate the hiring process with internal hiring committees in line with EBCLC’s hiring policies and practices
- Coordinate new employee onboarding, completing required paperwork and communicating organizational policies & procedures
- Work closely with the administrative group and IT to ensure their parts of the overall onboarding process are completed
- Provide information about employee benefits and assist employees with benefit enrollments and changes
- Track, confirm and update employee benefits in various on-line platforms
- Ensure monthly medical, dental/vision and life insurance invoices accurately reflect employee benefit selections; resolve identified issues with benefits brokers
- Coordinate EBCLC’s Commuter checks program, sending monthly reminders and updating enrollment information as needed
- Work with the Finance Manager to implement the semi-monthly payroll process
- Track employees’ use of EBCLC wellness programs including gym reimbursement and annual wellness allotments
- Act as the first line of response for employee questions and concerns
- As time allows, review HR-related systems and processes and make suggestions for improvements
- You are knowledgeable about HR policies and best practices. You have experience in the basic areas of HR and work to continuously expand and refresh your knowledge.
- You are detail oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills. You take pride in your work product and are able to juggle multiple demands without compromising accuracy.
- You are flexible and responsive. Change doesn’t intimidate you, and you thrive in evolving and developing environments.
- You are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. You believe these principles should be considered in every decision and are vital to the health of an organization.
- You are an effective communicator.You tailor communication to meet the needs of various stakeholders and actively listen to those around you.
- You love working with people. You learn from others, share what you know with those around you, and truly care about the people you work with.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Jobs@ebclc.org (please include “HR Coordinator” in the subject line). The position is available immediately.
We strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented communities to apply. EBCLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, prior contact with the criminal justice system, or any other basis prohibited by law.