Clean Slate referrals

Siskiyou County

Traffic court information

Traffic Court Website

Traffic Ticket Lookup

Traffic Court Phone Number: (530) 842-8189

Financial Hardship? You must appear before a judge to request a reduction in fines and fees or to do community service. If your ticket is not in collections, call the clerks’ office and ask what the walk-in dates are (the court website also shows traffic court walk-in dates).

You do not have to appear in court to get on a payment plan as long as the ticket is not in collections. Call the clerks and they can send a payment plan contract if the ticket is not yet in collections.

If your ticket is in collections, you will need to go before the judge to request a change to your fines and fees, but you cannot do it via walk-in court. You will have to call the clerk’s office in advance and request a calendared date (this can take a few months).

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? Appear and request that the judge remove the hold — removal is at the judge’s discretion.

Criminal records remedies

Siskiyou County Public Defender’s Office

Legal Services of Northern California

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.