Clean Slate referrals

Inyo County

Traffic court information’

Traffic Court Website

ATP Request Form   (pre-adjudicated cases only – requires a court appearance)

ATP Request Form after FTP (post-adjudicated cases only)

Traffic Court Phone Number: (760) 872-3038

Financial Hardship? If there has not been a court appearance yet (“pre-adjudicated case”), the defendant can make the request to the judge or see the clerk with a completed Ability-to-Pay form. Walk-in court: Independence: Tues 1pm (call about dark days); Bishop: Wed 10am (call about dark days). If the case has already been adjudicated, the Ability-to-Pay form (TR015RC) can be mailed to the court where the citation was filed.

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? There are no Failures to Appear. Cases are all adjudicated via a trial in absentia (as a result, court only issues FTPs).

Criminal records remedies

Law Offices of Sophie C. Bidet

Elizabeth Corpora

  • Address: 308 W Line Street, Suite A, Bishop, CA 93514
  • Phone: (760) 872-8226

Kristine Eisler

  • Address: 308 W Line Street, Suite 5, Bishop, CA 93514
  • Phone: (760) 582-2120

Josh Hillemeier

  • Address: 308 W Line Street, Suite #4, Bishop, CA 93514
  • Phone: (760) 462-5845

Stephen Place

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.