Clean Slate referrals

Sutter County

Traffic court information

Traffic Court Website

Traffic Ticket Lookup

ATP Request Form

ATP Financial Declaration

Traffic Court Phone Number: (530) 822-3303

Financial Hardship? Request (via Ability to Pay form) to go before judge to ask for a modification in payment or reduction in fines. Turn the form in to the clerks or mail it in (you cannot email or fax it because they need the original signature).

You will be seen by the judge during weekly traffic court which is held on Monday afternoons.

If you have a civil assessment fee but you have good cause for not appearing or paying, you can fill out a petition to vacate your civil assessment fee. You will not need to go before the judge for this — you will get an answer by mail.

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? Appear before the judge and the hold will be removed

Criminal records remedies

Mark Van Den Heuvel

  • Address: 604 B Street, Suite 1, Yuba City, CA 95991
  • Phone: (209) 525-4200

California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc.

  • Website:
  • Address: 511 D Street, Marysville, CA 95901
  • Phone: (530) 742-5191

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.