Clean Slate referrals

Napa County

Traffic court information

Traffic Court Website

Traffic Ticket Lookup

Traffic Court Phone Number: (707) 299-1160

Financial Hardship? If you cannot pay your ticket in full it is immediately referred to collections. The collections agency (CA Services Bureau) decides the amount that monthly payments will be set at. You do not have to ask the judge in order to get placed on a payment plan. You cannot get your fines reduced, but you can ask to do community service or get on a payment plan by filling out a financial statement (1214 petition) and submitting it to collections You can request to vacate a civil assessment fee due to hospitalization, military duty, or another good reason — you will need to fill out a form for this which you can get from the clerks. The judge decides whether to grant your request and you get an answer by mail.

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? Appear in court.

Criminal records remedies

Napa County Public Defender’s Office

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.