Clean Slate referrals

Ventura County

Traffic court information

Traffic Court Website

Traffic Ticket Lookup

Request to Vacate Civil Assessment

Traffic Court Phone Number: (805) 289-8545

Financial Hardship? You can ask for a reduction in fines by going to the clerk’s office and getting on the calendar to see a judge about your financial hardship. (if you get there before 12:30pm you can generally see the judge that same day).

If your ticket is in collections, you can request to go on a payment plan by calling the Superior Court Collection Unit at (805) 639-5010. Their telephone hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday, and from 8:00am to 4:30pm on Saturday. You can also contact the Collection Unit at

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? Arrange with collections to come in and apply for a payment plan with them so that the hold can be removed. The hold will be removed within 5 days after you make your first payment. You will have to fill out a written payment agreement in person if you’re in collections — the collections unit can mail you the form if you live far away. You can also appear in court and the Judge might agree to remove the hold.

Criminal records remedies

Ventura County Public Defender’s Office

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.