Clean Slate referrals

Stanislaus County

Traffic court information

Traffic Court Website

Traffic Ticket Lookup

Request to Vacate Civil Assessment

Motion and Declaration Form

Motion and Declaration Instructions

Traffic Court Phone Number: (209) 530-3100, option 1

Financial Hardship? * Note – Stanislaus County is currently formulating a new process to address Ability to Pay concerns. Currently, to request a reduction or modification in fines your option is to submit a letter to the commissioner and get a written answer in the mail. You can do that even if the ticket is in collections. If your case is NOT yet in collections but the court has imposed a civil assessment fee, you can fill out a form and submit it to the clerk’s office to request that the fee be vacated. You will get a decision by mail as long as you include a self-addressed stamped envelope. If the ticket IS in collections, you have to write a motion to vacate the civil assessment rather than filling out the form. Motion hearings take months to schedule (as of 6/28/17 motion hearings are being set for November)

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? Appear in court on FTA walk-in day. (Wednesdays, 8:00am to 9:30am). Ask the judge to remove the hold.

Criminal records remedies

Stanislaus County Public Defender’s Office

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.