Clean Slate referrals

Nevada County

Traffic court information

Traffic Court Website

Traffic Ticket Lookup

Ability to Pay Form

Traffic Court Phone Number: (530) 265-1311

Financial Hardship? If the court has imposed a fine but you are not yet in collections, you can come to the Clerk’s counter Tues-Friday at 8:00 am and request a “Time Card Review” and go before the judge to ask for consideration of your financial hardship. If you are in collections, you can submit a Failure to Pay packet in person or by mail and the judge will issue a decision within approximately one week. If you signed a payment agreement and waived your right to come back to court, then you cannot ask the judge to vacate a civil assessment fee. If you have a Failure to Appear you could still go before the judge and request that the civil assessment fee be vacated. If you have a Failure to Pay (and did not waive your right to come back to court), you could request that the judge vacate your Civil Assessment fee as part of your FTP Packet submission

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? Appear before the judge, who can remove the hold at her/his discretion, or pay the ticket in full.

Criminal records remedies

Nevada County Public Defender’s Office

Legal Services of Northern California

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.