Clean Slate referrals

Yolo County

Traffic court information

Traffic Court Website

Traffic Ticket Lookup

Civil Assessment Motion

Traffic Court Phone Number: (530) 406-6702

Financial Hardship? If your ticket is not in collections, you can go to the clerk’s office and set up an ability to pay hearing. If you have already had a fine imposed by the judge but the ticket is not yet with an outside collections agency. You can also call the clerks to get on a payment plan (the clerks can make this decision without you needing to go before the judge).

If the ticket has been referred to an outside collections agency, you will need to submit a letter to the judge explaining your inability to pay and attach any supporting documents that you have. The judge can then set a hearing or issue a written decision that will be mailed to you.

If you have a civil assessment fee, you can file a Motion to Vacate Civil Assessment. There is a $60 filing fee. The judge reviews your motion and responds in writing.

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? If you have an infraction case, to remove the hold you can appear in court, OR pay in full OR go see the clerks in person and get on a payment plan. When the first payment is made the hold is lifted.

If it’s a misdemeanor case you will need to appear to get the FTA hold lifted.

Criminal records remedies

Yolo County Public Defender’s Office

Legal Services of Northern California

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.