Clean Slate referrals

Riverside County

Traffic court information

Traffic Court Website

Request to Vacate Civil Assessment

Traffic Court Phone Number: (951) 222-0384

Financial Hardship? You can request that the judge consider reducing your fine based on ability to pay at your initial hearing or after being convicted at trial. You can also ask the judge to place you on a payment plan or impose community service. You can also call the traffic collections office and ask to speak to a representative about requesting to be placed on a payment plan based on your ability to pay. You will need to fax or email your income information and proof of any financial obligations and a collections representative will review it and make a determination that same day. To get a civil assessment fee removed, submit a Request to Address Civil Assessment form.

Driver’s License Hold/Suspension for Failure to Appear? If you get on a payment plan, the hold will be removed within 48 hours after you make your initial $50 payment.

Criminal records remedies

Riverside County Public Defender’s Office

Starting Over, Inc.

Free To Thrive

  • Criminal vacatur for human trafficking survivors ONLY
  • Website:
  • Phone:  619-693-6361 or 619-354-8247 (Español)

Get Legal Advice

If you need more information or support than what our resources above can provide, please contact us to speak to a member of our team.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: *The East Bay Community Law Center provides free legal services to eligible East Bay clients. Specific service criteria vary by subject matter and change over time, so please contact the office with any specific questions. EBCLC cannot provide legal information or advice via email. Please contact us during regular intake hours to determine eligibility for services.