- Requiring insurance companies to cover gender-affirming surgeries, empowering low-income trans people to live with dignity and preventing violence and discrimination
- Advocating with national Social Security Administration to implement emergency pandemic protocols, securing crucial public benefits and removing barriers to access during local office closures
- Through our participation on local councils, advocating for the civil rights of people living with HIV in Alameda County
Past Projects, Wins, and Publications:
- Advising and supporting the policy platform of Berkeley Law’s Food Justice Project
- Holistic Healing: From Medical-Legal Partnerships to Future Collaboration with Community-Based Organizations
For more information, contact Co-Deputy Director Rosa Bay, firstname.lastname@example.org.